Upcoming Future Technology- Mind Boggling

3D, Virtual, virtual Assistant, Denise Virtual Assistant, Real Time, Sexy, Avatars, Avatar, Speech Recognition, face detection, vedios, music, pictures, photos reader,

Denise- The Virtual Assistant is a 3D designed human computer interaction tool which gives shape and voice to the artificial intelligence software created by Guile 3D Studio. It is undoubtedly the next big thing in the human computer interaction development.

Imagine your personal desktops and laptops assisting you like the ones’ we see in movies, where Scientists and Superhero’s have supercomputers/assistants to help them. Without even clicking the mouse or pressing a key they get their master’s all required information.

The USP of Denise are-

• It runs on Real time graphics engine which can exhibit around 16 million colors.
  • The emotions, facial expressions, voice, lip syncing is based on ultra realistic characters which provides clarity and flawless assistance.
  • You can make calls with the help of Denise via Skype.
  • It supports all windows till date i.e. XP, Vista and 7
  • The software has advance face detection.
  • It allows users to opt for voice detection.
  • It can post updates and messages on your social networking websites.
  • It gathers latest information automatically and updates you according to your preferred applications and time..
  • It not only reads but can write e-mails for you.
  • Denise is well versed with the latest touch screen technology and her assistance can be hired for all touch screen enabled monitors.
  • Denise accompanies SDK- Software Development Kit, so developers and researchers can create their own applications too.
  • There are more than a dozen applications available to use with the 3D virtual assistant Denise, Such as:
    1. Multimedia Video Centre
    2. Motion Detection
    3. Artificial Intelligence Editor
    4. Task Wizard
    5. Dictionary
    6. Radio
    7. RSS and Latest NEWS
    8. Translation
    9. Wikipedia
    10. Multimedia Music Centre
    11. Whether Forecast any many more

3D, virtual, assistant, assistance, faces, expressions, emotions, real time, good looking,

The software comes with a lot of different Avatars. All the avatars are as realistic as Denise like from Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie look alike ANGEL, to Robot DATA CHRONOS, to sweet little SPACE COOKIE re available to choose amongst many others avatars.

For more check out the video

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

39 Responses to “Upcoming Future Technology- Mind Boggling”

1. calvin frank says:

Great artical, I unfortunately had some problems printing this artcle out, The print formating looks a little screwed over, something you might want to look into.

2. Samsung Soul says:

Great article, lots of smart tips. I am going to show my buddies and ask them what they think.

3. Nice and interesting article . thanks for helpful information

4. McCart says:

Glad to find this information. I have been searching in Google for long time.

5. Lashawn Casale says:

Wonderful solutions.You may want to actually consider things like sausages. What are your thoughts?

6. dog says:

This is to be honest a Great knowledge gaining post and all thanks to google search engine get me on here. I loved reading your writing and added to the favorites. The views you tried to put up was clearly understandable. My mom also appreciated after reading this news. I will go through for more sooner.

7. Mccardell says:

You make blogging look like a walk in the park! I’ve been trying to blog daily but I just cant find writing material.. you’re an inspiration to me and i’m sure many others!

8. Leslie Manis says:

Thank you – I liked this post.

9. Nutile says:

A friend of mine suggested to me to check out your blog. This is exactly the kind of details I was searching for. I wish I have come across your blog sooner.

10. Anne says:

Favorite posts…

poser is sexy…

11. Delilah says:

Nice, I am happy to find this well Name

12. Sasa says:

I love this post – totally kewl!!! Well done! I’m coming back to this one …

13. cklinks says:

Way to focus and straight to your point, i love it. Keep up the work people. Dont let anyone stop us bloggers.

14. I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

15. Hayden says:

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

16. SS says:

It’s so lucky for me to find your!Really good post!

17. Lilly Pulitzer says:

Cool, there is actually some good points on here some of my readers will maybe find this relevant, will send a link, many thanks.

18. Dia says:

this is sooo cool.

19. Legos says:

Im not going to say what everyone else has already said, but I do want to comment on your knowledge of the topic. Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed.

Powered by WordPress | Free T-Mobile phones at BestInCellPhones.com. | Thanks to Verizon Wireless, Facebook Games and The diet solution